Have you signed up for SeamlessMD?
What is SeamlessMD?
SeamlessMD is an interactive, step-by-step guide to help you prepare for your surgery and recover faster afterwards. You and/or a caregiver can access the platform on any smartphone, tablet and/or computer.
SeamlessMD can send you messages and reminders from your care team through:
SeamlessMD will guide you through 2 stages of your journey:
- Messages to help you manage your surgery preparation
- To-do lists to help you prepare for your surgery
- Access to a self-care library with information on different topics
- Messages about what to expect with your recovery
- To-do lists to help you heal well at home
- Daily Health Checks to make sure you are recovering well at home, and to give you feedback on your recovery
How do I sign up for SeamlessMD ?
When your surgery is scheduled, the SAH OR booking clerk will call you to enroll you into SeamlessMD if you are interested. If your surgery date is booked and we missed enrolling you, please call 705-759-3434 ext. 6216.
You are eligible for SeamlessMD if you are having one of the following surgeries:
- Hip replacement
- Knee replacement
SeamlessMD is available for you and/or your caregiver on your computer, smartphone, and/or tablet. For mobile use, download the “SeamlessMD” app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.