We are pleased to offer Sault Ste. Marie and the Algoma District an expanded Cardiology Program at Sault Area Hospital.
Summary of Services
- *Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (angioplasty and stents)
- Diagnostic Coronary Angiography and Hemodynamic Studies
- Exercise and Persantine Stress Testing with Nuclear Perfusion Imaging
- MUGA scans
- Echocardiography (soon to include Transesophageal Echo)
- Holter monitoring
- Cardiology Clinic
- Pacemaker and Defibrillator Clinic
- Arrhythmia / Electrophysiology Health Connect Ontario satellite clinic
- Urgent Arrhythmia / Electrophysiology Access via Health Connect Ontario
- Mobile Pacemaker Clinic (Outreach)
- Outpatient Health Connect Ontario Cardiology consults
*Please note that our current diagnostic coronary angiogram and/or intervention wait time is less than 2 weeks.