Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of Sault Area Hospital.
We welcome your comments and encourage you to join the discussion. We cannot respond to every comment. However, we monitor all discussions that take place on our social media.
We expect that discussions on our social media will be respectful. Differences of opinion are welcomed, but mutual respect is a must. Profanity or abusive language will not be tolerated.
We want to share information and ideas with our community, and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profile.
However, a comment will be removed if it contains:
- A patient’s personal or health information, including pictures or videos
- Hate speech, profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- Nudity in profile pictures
- Defamation to a person or people
- Messages for advertising/marketing purposes
- Serious, unproven, unsupported, or inaccurate accusations
- Messages that conduct or encourage illegal activity
- Information that could compromise public safety, security or operations
- Messages that impersonate or misrepresent someone else
- Unintelligible messages.
- Comments that Sault Area Hospital deems inappropriate, and
- Multiple posts of the same content may be considered spam and may also be removed.
Attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated and will result in being banned from commenting on this page.