SAH iCcare Pharmacy
The iCcare Pharmacy is Sault Area Hospital’s retail pharmacy offering prescription services to our community.
Our pharmacy staff are focused on providing you and your family exceptional medication services. At the iCcare Pharmacy, we provide a wide range of medication services to serve our community.
750 Great Northern Road, Suite F2205
Sault Ste. Marie, ON, P6B 0A8
P: 705-256-3467 F: 705-541-7805
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Upon entering the hospital walk, through the main lobby, turn left down the hallway past the Information Desk.
Our iCcare Pharmacy Offers:
- Dispensing prescription medications
- Specialized cancer care services
- Detailed patient counselling and education sessions
- Medication reviews
- Acceptance of all major drug plans
- Free compliance packaging
- Free prescription delivery
- Drug and disease information
- Vaccine services
- Expanded over-the-counter prescription medication selection
- Private counselling room
- Larger waiting area
- Discharge prescription services
- Staff prescriptions
Reach out to our iCcare Pharmacy Team with any questions about our new and continuing services!
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us to have your prescriptions sent to our pharmacy or visit us in Sault Area Hospital today!
In addition to filling your prescriptions, iCcare Pharmacy also provides specialized services to Algoma District Cancer Program patients.
As recommended by Cancer Care Ontario, the pharmacist at iCcare Pharmacy will review your medication order and blood work for proper dosing, medication interactions, and possible side effects. This will occur each time you fill your medication in coordination with your blood work schedule.
The pharmacist will work in collaboration with your oncologist and nurse to ensure adequate communication about your care. In addition, you will be provided specific education sessions about your medications.
- Open Monday to Friday from 9 am-5 pm
- Located conveniently on 2nd Floor of Sault Area Hospital across from ADCP off main lobby
- Free deliveries to local addresses in Sault Ste. Marie
- $2.00 waived off your prescription copay
- 20% off over the counter items every Wednesday for staff members (show your badge when purchasing)