Sault Area Hospital in partnership with the Sault Ste. Marie Religious Community is pleased to offer patients, the following Spiritual Support Services:
- One-to-one support
- Prayers/spiritual reflections
- Connection with the religious community for pastoral support
- Arrangement for rituals and sacraments
- Memorial Services for individuals and groups
- Spiritual support in grief
- Support in the ethical decision-making process
- Rituals in Spiritual Centre (3rd floor)
Spiritual Support Services can be reached daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (except statutory holidays) at 705-759-3434, extension 5418, or you can leave a message.
For emergency service or during off-hours, please contact Sault Area Hospital Crisis Services at 705-759-3398 and ask for Spiritual Support Services assistance.