Porter – Central Transport Services – Temporary Full Time
- Performing pickup and delivery of patients, transport of specimens and specific equipment.
- Identifying and reporting on any safety or hazards and operational issues with equipment.
- Performing minor clerical functions in support of scheduling and reporting system.
- Others duties as assigned.
- Secondary school diploma
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational
- Demonstrated ability to maintain successful working relationships; ability to meet and interact with people in a pleasant, professional, responsible and reassuring manner, both in person and on the telephone; tact, courtesy and alertness in public contacts.
- Demonstrated behaviour consistent with Hospital Mission, Vision, Values and Standards of Performance.
Note: Because of the changing nature of the work and work to be done, other responsibilities and duties may by assigned and qualifications may be adjusted from time to time. Only those selected for the test/ interview will be contacted.
This position is covered by a collective agreement. Applications from outside the bargaining unit are welcome, but can only be considered if the position is not filled from within the bargaining unit.