Are You a Registered Nurse or Becoming a Registered Nurse?
Consider a career in beautiful Sault Ste. Marie at the Sault Area Hospital.
The Sault Area Hospital serves a catchment population of approximately 115,000. SAH provides primary, secondary and select tertiary services to residents in Sault Ste. Marie and the District of Algoma.
In addition to providing core services in Emergency and Critical Care; Medicine; Surgery; Obstetrics, Maternity and Pediatrics; Mental Health and Addictions; Complex Continuing Care; and Rehabilitation, SAH is also home to the Algoma Regional Renal Program and the Algoma District Cancer Program including radiation therapy services.
SAH is extremely proud of our entire team of over 1934 dedicated staff, 387 physicians and 470 volunteers.
Having the right people at the right place and at the right time is a key foundation to achieving the hospital’s goals and demonstrates our commitment to ensuring the right resources are in place to best serve the community and deliver patient-centred care. Visit https://sah.on.ca/ to learn more.
Sault Ste. Marie is situated in Algoma on the shores of Lake Superior and the St. Mary’s River. Some of the top considerations for relocating to Sault Ste. Marie include
- Work-life balance, forget about the commute!
- Great job opportunities – Services are available to connect to these positions!
- Sault Ste. Marie is a Meeting Ground – Sault Ste. Marie is located at the heart of the Great Lakes; a powerful and sacred meeting ground for millennia.
- Afford a home – and the weekend getaway.
- Grade A choices in Education & Training.
Visit https://welcometossm.com/ to learn more.